Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOh, So sexy.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lmore35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lmore35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oh, So sexy.
    Posted: May 27 2008 at 7:30pm
They call it hair boutique.com I call it grand theft.  Sixteen dollars is a lot of money these days.  Gas is now $4.20 a gallon.  I purchased an item.  Canceled the order only about three hours later.  However, I was only refunded a small portion of the full amount I orginally paid.  Sixteen dollars was left out because of a fifteen percent restocking fee.  Utter and complete bullsh*t!

Hairboutique.com? I'm surprised this sham of a retail website is still in operation.  Mockery.  Disgusted I how I feel right now.  I have never, even been treated as poorly as how I was today.  NEVER.  This is extortion people.  Extortion.  The retail website who is commonly known as hair boutique has duped me.  I was fooled.  Hopefully, after reviewing this post no one will ever have to experience the awful treatment I was met with at their online service. I warn all ladies, and all gentlemen, do not ever make the sorry mistake I did. 
I'm currently working with some other dissastified customers;  We are working on a lawsuit.  No one should ever have to be exposed to this mockery again. 

Edited by lmore35 - May 27 2008 at 7:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic