Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

whyd i do this????????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ally er allie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ally er allie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whyd i do this????????
    Posted: November 26 2002 at 8:12am
i did something very dumb!!!! i cut bangs into my one length hair last night they look horrible, i look like a kid in pre-school ...im not even sure why i did it i was bored and i felt like cutting my hair i guess, i cut them way to thick and they are above my eyebrow at least i made them even but i wish i had never cut them. my boyfriend said they r ok but i know he dint like them
gwatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2002 at 8:30am
Ahh, we`ve all been there, allie!

Don`t fret too much, in a week or two they`ll start to take shape and you`ll quite likely end up loving them! We all need a change from time to time, but something as simple as a few bangs can seem so drastic at the time! Every so often I cut my bangs just so I can have that "growing out" look. Sounds absurd, I know...but just take a deeeeep breath, and wait a week! It will get better...I promise!
gwatt
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2002 at 9:49am
I know what having thick bangs can be like....had them until high school myself. I would suggest going to a stylist and asking him/her to feather the bangs--to cut in a very subtle second layer on top. This will make the cut less blunt. I wouldn`t suggest doing this yourself though--all it takes is one slip of the shears and you`ll have Audrey Hepburn micro-bangs. Besides, something like this only takes a few seconds and shouldn`t cost much. Good luck!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic