Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I tweeze my hairline??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
believergrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote believergrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I tweeze my hairline??
    Posted: June 01 2008 at 11:01pm
Can someone please tell me how to tweeze my hairline??

Thanks so much!!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 9:32pm
OUCH !  That sounds painful. IDK if that's a good idea. Deliberately pulling out your hairs on a regular basis can cause damage to the hair follicles and the hair may never grow back. This is often seen with people who suffer from trichotillomania and eventually their hair stops growing back.
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
insomniac76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insomniac76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2008 at 10:31am
i think she means the hairline of her wig....
CURRENT LF: Phlaunt Hair - Phashion Wave from www.phlaunthair.com LOVIN IT!!!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2008 at 7:13pm
I got some excellent thinning scissor's at Sally's they are great, they have a comb like side and the other side is the blade, they really work great! i do it while the hair is wet, in small section... at the hairline i've put the blade to the back of the section and not at the front of the hairline..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic