Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AV Problems (Update)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2008 at 12:02am
Oh yeah, that's what I meant.Wink
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2008 at 7:19am
Wow, I have received so many emails from AV's I have purchased from wondering if it's them!  My blanket answer to them all:

1)  Have you received several complaints from your customers?  If your answer is yes, do you return emails and phone calls promptly (within 24 hours)?  If your answer is no, good.  Don't do a thing.  You won't be in business long enough to matter anyway.

2)  Do you investigate complaints by checking the product yourself and then contacting your supplier? Does your supplier give you the run-around?  Yes?  Well, you have to decide if you want to stay in business for any length of time.  If you do, you must either seek out a new vendor, or resolve the problem with your current vendor.  Those 10% off sales will only carry you for so long.  10% off BS is still BS. 

3)  Do you examine your product?  Do you wear it?  Do you wear it and wash it?  Do you wear it and wash it and style it?  Does it tangle and mat up?  Does it shed excessively?  Does the lace look real?  No?  Does bleaching the knots help the lace to look more realistic?  To the vendor that recommended I combine bleach and baking soda to soak the unit in, just what kinda fool are you?  Had I not taken basic chemistry in high school, I probably wouldn't be here today.  Don't dispense advise unless you know what you're talking about.  You just peeped your whole game:  You don't know ish about lace units (or chemistry). 

4)  Would you be your own customer, or would you buy from you?  If you wouldn't be caught dead in your own product, don't try to sell them to us.  Chances are, we won't like them either - and we won't keep that info to ourselves. 

This is not a bum-rush, or mass-hysteria.  We are not out to get you or swindle an extra unit out of you.  We are ADDICTED to these things.  We wouldn't turn in our supplier or try to run them out of business.  THERE IS A PROBLEM AND YOU NEED TO ADDRESS IT!

Even if you don't see your name on the bad vendor list, don't think we aren't IM'ing each other back and forth over the crap you're selling.  The lacefront newcomers will love you cuz your units look so fly...but it's the vets that will make or break you...
'La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida"

http://public.fotki.com/DonnaB63/
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2008 at 2:04pm
agreed
VirginiaWolfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VirginiaWolfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2008 at 2:51pm
This is a good guide line for any customer service based company.  I have only purchased from vendors overseas and am so tempted to try some of the American vendors.  I will send you a PM.  Thanks
VirginiaWolfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VirginiaWolfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2008 at 9:52pm
thank you for the help I will take your advice.  there are so many options I just don't want to spend my money in the wrong place.  Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic