Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NYC Ladies - Lace Wig Cutting and Styling

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BklynFoxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BklynFoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NYC Ladies - Lace Wig Cutting and Styling
    Posted: June 16 2008 at 10:50am
Hi Ladies!
I first want to thank all of you on this forum for posting all of your tips and tricks.Clap Star
I first started with lace wigs back in February. I just ordered from my first custom unit from a CV, I got a light yaki from Rex and i LOVE her. Big%20smile
Anyway, I need to get her cut into a layered style, I am in New York City. Anyone know of any good salons/stylists that I can take my unit to for a good cut? Also, would you suggest I get the unit cut into a style while it is on my head or should i just give the stylist my unit?
Thanks so much ladies!
BK
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2008 at 4:13pm
some have gone to super cuts, but your app needs to be goood, some don't like to cut wigs..
BklynFoxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BklynFoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2008 at 9:10am
Thanks sexi!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic