Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rex custom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lilypod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilypod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rex custom
    Posted: June 23 2008 at 6:37pm
So I'm getting ready to order my first custom from Rex for my wedding on August 2nd (unbelievable!). I already own a stock unit from him (indian Remy straight) and I love it especially the density and the hairline. My question for you ladies is the following:
- Should I put any mentions in my order about density or hairline or should I just let him do his thing (since he seems to be doing it so well).
What do you ladies who order from him do? I am afraid to confuse him by giving him too much info and ruin the perfection he gave me with the stock unit but at the same time I'm paranoid that I should really specify what I need!
What's a stressed bride to do?
Thanks!

Lil'
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2008 at 2:44pm

If you're very pleased with the density of your stock unit, I would mention that same density in your custom order.  He'll need to know what the density you want anyway.

http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic