Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bleaching/highlights question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SkinnieMinnie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkinnieMinnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bleaching/highlights question
    Posted: December 10 2002 at 2:09am
I`ve been wanting to bleach my hair and add red highlights to it similar to what Christina Aguilara had in her Come On Over video. I want to know how hard it would be to get my hair that shade of blonde. Also at my aunt`s shop she has a lineup of semi-permanent hair dye in various shades, one of which being red. I was wondering if I could use that stuff over my bleach job to get the effect.

I have to go to a holiday party for my boyfriends work this Friday. It is a formal affair and the dress I bought is red so I was hopeing to get my hair done before Friday. I want to know if I can get this dye job done right before the end of this week or if I should wait or if it can even be done at all.

Hair I want(kinda):

Hair I have:

Thanks.
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2002 at 8:14pm
i don`t know if its just me, but i can`t see the pictures you posted. anyways, i would be careful of doing something drastic like this before a big event. you never know how things will turn out. what color hair do you have right now? that will make a difference of whether or not the bleach will work well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic