Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eyebrows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MixX-MaMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MixX-MaMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eyebrows
    Posted: December 14 2002 at 12:16am
I know that eyebrows dont have anything to do w/ hair on you head but I need some help.....ok here`s my problem......I got my eyebrows waxed a while ago and the person who waxed them made them straight instead of arched...they are very thin....so waxing it again is out of the question...what I need to do is grow them back before I wax them again...but they are growing back too slow....does anyone know if there is any type of lotion I can rub on my eyebrows to make them grow faster? or does anyone know of any type of method I could use? thanks alot..
Love Ur Hair
Kaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2002 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by MixX-MaMa MixX-MaMa wrote:

I know that eyebrows dont have anything to do w/ hair on you head but I need some help.....ok here's my problem......I got my eyebrows waxed a while ago and the person who waxed them made them straight instead of arched...they are very thin....so waxing it again is out of the question...what I need to do is grow them back before I wax them again...but they are growing back too slow....does anyone know if there is any type of lotion I can rub on my eyebrows to make them grow faster? or does anyone know of any type of method I could use? thanks alot..

I know Biotin does help my hair in growth - and apparently, it increases hair everywhere else - how true that is, I`ve not yet realised. Anyhoo, why not just get stencils and draw in the eyebrows you`d like? You can do that, up until your eyebrows re-grow themselves.

Good luck!

KC x
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic