Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BLONDE White Girl HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blondie1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BLONDE White Girl HELP
    Posted: July 24 2008 at 8:50am
I need your help...I have been searching and reading through your posts about LF in blonde from a good CV.I heard about Jack sun, Holly, Kevin, ect..but I need help. First of all I do not know what TYPE of hair to get. I am caucasian with blonde hair was thinking about getting Indian Remy or Chinese Remy. I spent more than 400 on my last LF from an american vendor and it didn't even last ONE WEEK!!!! I love how knowledgeable you all are and have learned alot just from reading your posts. Also, I don't want to order the hair seperatley then send it to the vendor ect...I want one step since I am new at this and have already been screwed.. ..I wish i found this forum before I ordered my first one.
One last thing...I really want to get the hair that is the most "durable". The last one became dry gross matted even with the avc wash that I read in this forum. So i would also like to know what is the best hair to last Indian or chinese Remy?

THANK YOU soo much!!! and yes I read the newbie forum and ive spend hours reading your other posts...You guys really know ur stuff       
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2008 at 2:29pm
you could get european hair, but virgin indian would do just as good and more manageable.. i don't think it will color blonde as well as the european hair which is the advantage of using that kind of hair..and jacksun does have that kind of hair.
cherryangel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherryangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2008 at 11:59pm
I would go straight to www.kaisdreamhair.com They have beautiful blonde lace units. The best that I have seen! They even have a "Dreamy Blonde" page. I would call them as soon as possible! They also have excellent customer service. I hope this helps!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2008 at 5:04am
Originally posted by cherryangel cherryangel wrote:

I would go straight to www.kaisdreamhair.com They have beautiful blonde lace units. The best that I have seen! They even have a "Dreamy Blonde" page. I would call them as soon as possible! They also have excellent customer service. I hope this helps!

yea and they wanna get paid too, their expensive!
Blondie1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blondie1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2008 at 9:42pm
They do look Beautiful....but I was looking for a little more price affordable- the last unit burnt a hole in my wallet ...
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 11:55am
TongueBlondie: I ordered a lace frontal (skin perimeter) from Holly in #613 lightest blonde and it was beautiful! It's probably the nicest blonde Indian hair I have ever worn. Also, my plans changed once I got it and I cut it up into little strips to wear as skin wefts. LOL There was obviously shedding, but the hair is holding up so well! I would try Holly; the customer service can sometimes leave something to be desired but I loved her final product.
Love clip-ins and tape!
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2008 at 11:42am
Is this an advertisement thread or what!LOL

Edited by LovelyLisa - July 30 2008 at 11:42am
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2008 at 12:15pm
LOL Oh geez, I'm sorry if I come across overly eager!! I was just really impressed. I don't work for Holly; I promise!!!Tongue
Love clip-ins and tape!
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2008 at 1:24pm

LOLLOLLOL

Athena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2008 at 11:24am
Blondie, Please check your inbox. Just sent you a message.
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by cherryangel cherryangel wrote:

yea and they wanna get paid too, their expensive!

they claim they're endorsed by the American Lace Wig Assoc. didn't know there was one...can't find it either.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic