Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

5 star product alert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovetocolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 star product alert
    Posted: July 25 2008 at 8:45pm
i used loreal pre-color primer that you get at sally's...it comes in a tube and my hair, after coloring, felt like it had been deeply conditioned...it helps color take better and more evenly and i could NOT BELIEVE HOW MY HAIR FELT AND LOOKED.  highly reccomend this product.....i also tried the new clairol professional color.....it seemed pretty good.  i have used the loreal pre primer 3 times now and absolutely love it.  oh ya, i have used neutral protein filler and this loreal stuff kicks it's butt.

Edited by lovetocolor - July 26 2008 at 8:51am
happy coloring
borne.blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2008 at 10:01pm
TY for the review...I have been curious about those products. Happy they work good 4 U.
What colors did you use in Clairol?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2008 at 1:40pm
i used the 7RN.....i like the wella level 6 copper better....richer color but hair sure felt nice....that loreal pre primer totally rocks....best product i have come across.  i like hearing about good products.  hate to waste money so thanks for the response! 
happy coloring
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2008 at 12:29pm
Thanks for that review! I wonder what is in the primer? It sounds like it's some sort of porosity/conditioner -- something like Instacure. Would make sense why your hair felt deep conditioner after!Smile
Love clip-ins and tape!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2008 at 8:01pm
that is exactly what it is!!  read up on it....loreal has good products...another great product is the ferria color sealant.  it is worth every penny and is actually a deal....eric fisher is a famout stylist.  has won best in world at the london presentations.  they use goldwell and loreal colors in there.  who makes instracure?  i am going to pro shop on wednesday with my friend.  thanks for the feed back.  i am soo excited to get to the pro shop...candyland.
happy coloring
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 12:28pm
Well, who would think I could actually be right! hhahah. The Feria Color Sealant sounds awesome!

Instacure is by Matrix (I believeLOL). Never used it, but a lot of professionals swear by it. I've heard Infusium 23 is very similar to it. You lucky girl; get to go to a pro shop!AngryLOL Have fun for all of us. Let us know what you find!!!!
Love clip-ins and tape!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 10:41pm

oh i will....my stylist (good friend), i am very lucky....she was using the instracure and it is by matrix....i love that....knowledge. 

happy coloring

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2008 at 8:44pm

shopping list:  schwartzkopf igora hair color. 

purology no sulfate shampoo

bonacure color conditioner (on sale)

will have to go through bag when husband is not around.  that is what i can recall...we had a great time.  oh ya, bought husband some crew citrus mint shampoo...he seems grateful. 

happy coloring
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic