Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristin Kreuk goes short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 4:29am
I liked her both ways.....
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 5:20am
Very cute ....man, Chuck is one lucky guy!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 9:43am
Yeppers... that's a great shot! She looks beautiful.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 5:49pm
I like the Chuck pic. Looks a lot better then when she first cut it.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 6:37pm
I agree.  She looked amazing on Chuck last night!  Can't wait to see her again next week.  IMO, this style suits her perfectly.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 10:24pm
I HATED that haircut and she's made an outstanding comeback. She looked so good that I DVR'd the episode of "Chuck." The only other time I did that was when Jordana Brewster -- one of my all-time favorites -- was on that show.
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic