Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bio Lustre?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bio Lustre?
    Posted: July 29 2008 at 8:09pm
Hi has anyone tried? Is it useful for undamaged hair, to make hair thicker, grow faster, etc? I thought the price used to be $30, but they changed to $50 for some reason.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2008 at 12:10pm
I haven't tried it, so all I can tell you is that its one of those products that puts a coat on the hair.  This is most useful for hair that is damaged by dye or heat, it helps glue it together so it appears smoother and healthier (but the damage is still there under the coat).  If you try it, come back and let us know how it works and if you liked it.  I'm not going to be trying it if it costs $50!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Lengthygoal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lengthygoal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2008 at 2:46pm
It seems like I have heard that name before but I don't think I know of anyone who has ever tried it.... Sorry I couldn't help! (I also agree Susan I'm going to try it for $50!!!)
allyssa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allyssa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2008 at 9:27am
I tried it and it is nothing special. It is just a protein treatment, aphogee makes a similar product that it available at Sally's and is much cheaper.

Edited by allyssa - August 25 2008 at 9:28am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic