Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wigsproducer.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wigsproducer.com
    Posted: August 06 2008 at 9:16pm
ok so i'm gonna order tomorrow. but i have about 3 companies that i have to choose from, then instead of choosing i find 1 more company. now this company has the EXACT wig that i want and the prices might be too good to be true. did a search and can't find anything. would hate to get scammed. anybody hear of or use www.wigsproducer.com? hope i hear something by the time i order tomorrow if not i think i'll put the 3 company names in a hat and pull.
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 5:01am
Wow girl, i check the site and the units are beautiful. What are their prices???????
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 5:26am
i definitely like their style!! Nope not heard of that one they must  be a new vendor.. let us know how it works out for you..
mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 6:44am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i definitely like their style!! Nope not heard of that one they must be a new vendor.. let us know how it works out for you..

Lace front or Full lace 100% Indian Remy hair wigs price list (all hand-tied)

Hair Length Price

USD/pcs

10" $108.00

12" $126.00

14" $131.00

16" $140.00

18" $151.00

20" $164.00

22" $175.00

24" $183.00

26" $199.00

NOTE:
Regarding above the pricelist .

1.Hair type:100% Indian remy hair .

2.The pricelist is fit any base cap design ,French lace ,Swiss lace ,Stretch lace and Thin skin .

3.Free Charge ,Any hair color ,Highlight or Lowlight ,Baby hair ,Yaki ,wavy,curl ,

4.Our production time is within 14 working days .For the time we do not charge you any rush cost .

5.Bleached knots : Needing to add $8.00/pcs

6.For 150% density,we will add $8.00/pcs

7.Above hair length is finished inch ,The hair length is the same whether you measure it from any area
(From Top,From Sides,From back ...)
Please check above pricelist

can you imagine 26" for $200!!?? i just don't know what to do!! wish i could find someone who has ordered from them. i just asked for references. all this lw research is driving me crazy. so many choices. so little money.
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 8:54am

Great prices. I want to order one to see the quality.

mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 9:36am
ok so i'm doing more research on this company cause i so want this to be the real hing. this is what i found like to celebrityhairforless.com which started this year in my homestate of nj. looked at the site they only have a couple of pics but they match wigsproduce.com pics, smae inches, same order form. so i'm guessing maybe this nj company buys from wigsproduce. sent e-mail.
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 6:08pm
OMG mst48     those units are beautiful and the price is right up my alley,
gurl let us know if u get one. I have to bookmark this site
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 7:41pm
wow! CV's are coming out full force! pokemon
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2008 at 4:48pm
i might give them a try we'll see..
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2008 at 4:35pm
DON'T BUY FROM THESE FOLKS, I SWEAR ITS THE WORST WIG I'VE EVER SEEN.. LOLLOL
mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2008 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

DON'T BUY FROM THESE FOLKS, I SWEAR ITS THE WORST WIG I'VE EVER SEEN.. [IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com//smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />[IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com//smileys/smiley36.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="LOL" />
oh I'm so sorry sexi. And I was actually considering ordering from them next week. Thanks for the heads up.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2008 at 8:51pm
OMG its horrible, and I don't bash vendor's and that's not what i'm trying to do, but i've never received nothing like it. I'm cool with taking a hit on this one, b/c i knew it was a chance. but Dam*n i didn't think it would be that bad, they sent me a mop for real, and ain't no way i'd ever give them another chance.. mainly i just want everybody to know, those pictures on their website must be stolen b/c they ain't even producing nothing like that.
panzerswifey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panzerswifey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2008 at 8:34pm
Thanks Cause I sure would of bought one.
I am so Sorry u had to be the one Sexi 2 get the bad LF.

And when I see u say something is bad I know it has 2 be.
http://panzerboswell.ning.com
http://panzerswifey.blogspot.com
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2008 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by panzerswifey panzerswifey wrote:

Thanks Cause I sure would of bought one.
I am so Sorry u had to be the one Sexi 2 get the bad LF.

And when I see u say something is bad I know it has 2 be.

UNBELIEVE I TELL YOU, it was like they found it laying in a corner in a alley put it in a bag and sent it to me, i was in shocked they actually sent that mess.LOLLOL i ain't upset i knew it was a risk but damn! it scared me when i opened that bag.. LOL i personally think they must machine venilate their wigs they promise it in 15 days and ain't no way a good wig can be sent that fast that's suppose to be hand tied.. it had patches of short hairs in one spot, suppose to be virgin chinese i dont know that this hair was but it wasn't virgin chinese.. didn't even looked like they washed it honestly.. its was train wreck..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic