Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shout Out to Breh!! Have a speedy recovery!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shout Out to Breh!! Have a speedy recovery!!
    Posted: August 14 2008 at 9:25pm
Hi Everybody,

Our girl Breh is recovering in the hospital from a procedure that she had done today.  I just got off the phone with her and she sounds great.  I know that lots of us sent up prayers for her!

This is to Breh:  Have a speedy recovery!!! We miss you!!!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2008 at 4:34pm
I know i called her, i'm happy for her and glad she doing well.. i did what you told me to do and i did what i said i was gonna do.. LOL
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2008 at 5:01pm
thank you sexi!!! I am chatting with her now.  I know she's feeling better cause she all over her cell phone.  Thanks for your help!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2008 at 1:10am
Hey there Griff and Sexi. Thanks for checking up on me while I was in the hospital. Hug
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic