Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Relaxers for highlighted hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Char View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Char Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relaxers for highlighted hair
    Posted: August 19 2008 at 6:53pm
Hello, I'm new here at HB. I was just wondering if any one know whats the best relaxer to use for hair that is highlighted? I have been using Affirm now for a couple of years but is afraid to use it because of my highlights. I have heard about all the horror story of people hair color changing after they have applied the relaxer on there highlighted hair. Please help if you now the answer to this question. Help

Thank you all!Big%20smile

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2008 at 8:44am
Welcome!  You may want to post your question in "straight talk" if you haven't already done so.  Or maybe in "hair color" because its a more active forum and a couple of the people on there seem to be pros (not me), so they might know the answer.  Not many people check the Intro forum for questions.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Char View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Char Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2008 at 1:47pm
Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic