Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Color/dye your lace wig?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Flower2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flower2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Color/dye your lace wig?
    Posted: August 26 2008 at 8:07pm
Hi, i would like to color my lace wig right now its a 1B and its kind of brown i want it to be pitch black, How would i do this and would it change the color of the lace?

Is it ok if i use Bigen? Please help!!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2008 at 1:09am
Yeah, you can dye it darker. Just be sure to protect the lace. Lightly coat the inside of the cap with Vasaline or spray cooking spray on the inside of the cap. This will help to protect it from darkening from the hair dye. I would get a cream hair color and try not to get the color on the lace or knots. Also be sure and clean the inside of the cap very good so that it does not have any left over vasaline or cooking spray in it. HTH
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
royaltee48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royaltee48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2008 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

Yeah, you can dye it darker. Just be sure to protect the lace. Lightly coat the inside of the cap with Vasaline or spray cooking spray on the inside of the cap. This will help to protect it from darkening from the hair dye. I would get a cream hair color and try not to get the color on the lace or knots. Also be sure and clean the inside of the cap very good so that it does not have any left over vasaline or cooking spray in it. HTH
I am a lace wig addict, I get my daily fix from www.klacewigs.com
royaltee48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royaltee48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2008 at 2:51pm
Hi I am a newbie on BHM and here.....I have read a lot of nice compliments about you and I just wanted to take this time to say hello and nice to meet you and I hope all is well with ;you and your....I also would like to thank you for your input on lace wigs and for making so many women happy.....keep up the great work and stay blessed
I am a lace wig addict, I get my daily fix from www.klacewigs.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic