Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sold! REDUCED Curly LF for sale NEW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sold! REDUCED Curly LF for sale NEW
    Posted: August 27 2008 at 8:56pm
Hi Ladies,

I am selling the 20 inch curly lf that I bought from Breh.  It is truly beautiful.   I am selling it for LESS than what I paid $300 and I will include plus $10 for shipping/insurance in the US.  It has perfect densities and the hairline is unbelieveable.  I am selling it because I am addicted to the hidden knot/silk cap.  I will be reordering the SAME lf from Breh with the hidden knots.   This one is a full swiss brown lace unit, light to medium density.  The knots are bleached well into the crown.  As with all of Breh's units, this one is washed, conditioned, has sealed knots and fray block applied. The lace is UNCUT.  The unit is all swiss brown lace, with a stretch lace panel and no p/u.  There are reverse ventilated wavy babyhairs around the perimeter.  The measurements are

Circumference: 22.5
Front to Nape: 16
Ear to Ear (forehead):12
Ear to Ear (crown):13
Temple to temple:15.5
Nape:5.5

Here are pics:

No password

PM me if you are interested. 

Edited by griff - September 05 2008 at 6:22pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2008 at 6:39am
dang you little bitty head people..LOL
Lequia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lequia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2008 at 10:47am
Oohw i LOVE this one...But i need a transparant lace..do you think i can do something about the lace color??
I love the wig..

Did you bought a custom lacewig??

Edited by Lequia - August 28 2008 at 10:49am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic