Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pixie?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pixie?
    Posted: September 10 2008 at 6:39am
Can a slightly overweight woman at 5'3" with a round pretty face and thick wavy hair pull off a pixie cut???? (my better half)
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2008 at 2:56pm

Yep,  Have you seen the pictures of Poshs new cut. the POP (Posh Crop). It could be the next big must have style.

Well i'm hoping lots of women jump on the band wagon Wink
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2008 at 5:27pm
If cut right (not too short) a pixie can be slimming to a face and if the face is pretty than a short cut is a good thing.
I think it would be good to have short bangs (stretches the face) and wispy hair on the cheekbones (thins and focuses on the eyes)
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2008 at 5:57am
thank you for your replies.I emailed the Posh pics to her and she loves that cut!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic