Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to do a bun?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessie-2003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessie-2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to do a bun?
    Posted: February 15 2003 at 3:41pm
This maybe real simple, but how do you do a bun in hair? I really can't get them to look right in my own hair.
Also how can you braid your own hair? That is really difficult!
Thanks in advance! Jessie
Jessie
Kintaro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kintaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2003 at 6:57pm
Please enlighten both sexes on this. It'd be very appreciated.

I have seen "how to braid" instructions online, but they failed. About as bad as "how to tie a tie" ones (which I had to learn personally) and how to "trim down there" (a friend did)...... I'll never follow a how-to on that.

So please on top of a brief summary give VERY detailed tips on this. It would be appreciated.
I hate all of the following and lots more : Fundamentalists, racists, sexists, fascists, ageists (people saying seniors = senile , kids = stupid , 18 = immature or a combo of them), and bigots for causes yet to receive their own designation.
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 7:51am
Karen did a nice description of how to do a bun on this site. Read it at:

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip016.htm

Hope this helps.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2003 at 6:41pm
A very easy way to do a bun with two scrunchies: make a ponytail, securing with a scrunchie, at about the middle of the back of your head, twisting the scrunchie no more than twice. Wrap the ponytail into a nice round bun shape at the back of your head, and hold it into place. Take the second scrunchie, and wrap it around the bun, twice usually works well.

This works great for my long wavy hair. Not sure how it would work for finer hair though.
[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic