Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meg Ryan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meg Ryan
    Posted: September 17 2008 at 9:02am
It seems shes spent the last few weeks chopping. It is now even shorter than the first really significant cut. I don't like the current cut, even a little bit. Much better longer, or shorter for that matter.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2008 at 12:23pm
True. But the awful plastic surgery is the real problem.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2008 at 1:43pm
The pics of Meg and Mick are kind of surreal. They look like distorted wax figures or something!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2008 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by texdillo texdillo wrote:

The pics of Meg and Mick are kind of surreal. They look like distorted wax figures or something!

lol! Sad but true. I do find she looked really good however in the pics at the above link dated "June 17'th". Good hair, and prettier than I remember seeing her apperar in ages( or since)!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2008 at 9:59am
     You are so right about the June 17 photos, Rard. Her hair, and esp. her face, have suffered downgrades since, sadly. Bob
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2008 at 11:01am
I use to love Meg - she was so cute.  Now she just scares me.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2009 at 7:50pm
Nearly a year later... I'm not sure what's going on here, but I'm pretty sure I hate it. (Not a fan of hats to begin with.)

Who has more fun than people?
TDurden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2009 at 11:15pm
Doesn't really seem to be much of a change from what she had May of this year...maybe a bit shorter.

I don't really know how to post pics so here's the link from gettyimages (hopefully that works at least)

If it doesn't work you guys can always go to gettyimages and type in her name lol

OT: I don't understand how someone of her standing could fall this hard.  I mean even if she had a bad plastic surgeon, she was America's sweetheart and all that so she could have easily gone to Johns Hopkins med school grad turned plastic surgeon to the stars and fixed whatever mistakes were made.  Has to be more than just bad plastic surgery.  Also is it fair to assume that part of the reason that she went down hill this much (trying to use a word other that "degradation") is cause she tried to maintain the way she looked during her younger days?  So it's not the surgery per se, but more that she tried to "freeze" her looks and this was the inevitable outcome...if that makes any sense?
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2009 at 4:59pm
Yes, that makes sense, and maybe that's what happened.  Her odd face reminds me of the changes to the late Farrah Fawcett's face over time.  Much better to age naturally than to end up like Meg has.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2009 at 8:17pm
From yesterday, I'm liking this

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2009 at 11:33pm
That makes one of us. Sorry, you probably knew that already.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2009 at 4:23am
Well, I don't like it either.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2009 at 6:51am

I'm on the fence on this cut but, another pic might help

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2009 at 11:42am
    I have never understood the hoopla over Meg Ryan's mop cuts. I always thought they detracted from her wonderful face, and looked ragged as well.  (Don't get me started on her recent misguided botox injections!)  "Sleepless in Seattle" was a dreadful movie, from a man's perspective, but Meg's long, blonde wavy hair kept me watching. Had the hair been in its current state, I'd have shut it off after five minutes. Ouch Bob
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2009 at 1:17am
Fans of Meg Ryan with long hair may enjoy her latest movie, "Serious Moonlight."

meg-ryan-serious-moonlight-review.jpg
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic