Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Breaking at Hairline!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gwatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Breaking at Hairline!
    Posted: February 21 2003 at 11:19am
Woe is me...

I have a widow's peak hairline exacerbated by the lovely cowlicks that accompany it! It has taken me over thirty years to learn how to work with it! Now, however, the hair along the hairline in the front is breaking away. It started on the left, moved over to the right, and I noticed now that the centre is beginning to break away.

When I wear my hair up (which is not often) you can see all these short chunks of hair along my widow's peak hairline down to my temple, and when I wear my hair down, the cowlicks—which have since become uncontrollable—make the broken sections not only stand out, but look like bald spots!!!!

What could be happening? I haven't done anything different and always treat my hair with kid gloves.

Does anyone have any suggestions...perhaps a strengthening product or some such thing?

I decided in November to grow my hair again and over Christmas became engaged...ie, I will be getting married this year! EEK! I'm so nervous with my hair now that it terrifies me to wash it in case the pressure from the water breaks it off!

Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic