Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HI THERE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HonnieCake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HonnieCake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HI THERE
    Posted: September 20 2008 at 11:41am
hi i'm new! i'm usually from blackhairmedia but i decided to see how it is here :) i hope that's not bad! hmm, what else. i'm turning 16 and i always like to change my look. i may change hair colors. at the moment i'm a 1b, i may go jet black, like my idol rihanna, or go to a number 4 (brownish). i have a mother who does my hair for me and i wear lace wigs. lace wigs are a life saver! :D that's pretty much it. thanks! Embarrassed
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2008 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by HonnieCake HonnieCake wrote:

hi i'm new! i'm usually from blackhairmedia but i decided to see how it is here :) i hope that's not bad! hmm, what else. i'm turning 16 and i always like to change my look. i may change hair colors. at the moment i'm a 1b, i may go jet black, like my idol rihanna, or go to a number 4 (brownish). i have a mother who does my hair for me and i wear lace wigs. lace wigs are a life saver! :D that's pretty much it. thanks! Embarrassed

Hi HonnieCake,

Welcome to HairTalk.  We are so happy to have you here.  Please keep us up to date on your latest hair color changes.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic