Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JACK SUN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JACK SUN
    Posted: September 24 2008 at 8:21pm
ordered from jack sun and gave him the address to ship to. paid by paypal, & he sends it to my paypal address. i informed him that that was the wrong adress to send to, he tells me to have a family member or neighbor to sign for it. i tell him that;s not possible, and that i will leave a note asking ups to leave it inside my door. ups leaves it outside the door, and now my wig is MIA.   he's refusing to even give me a discount. i thought he was supposed to be so great and here i am with nothing!! [IMG]smileys/smiley7.gif" align="middle" />

Edited by mst428 - September 24 2008 at 8:22pm
CoolAzFemale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoolAzFemale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2008 at 10:02pm
I feel your pain, he accidentally sent mine to another person. Luckily I was able to get in touch with her and she sent it to me.... Fortunately, he held shipment of hers until I confirmed that I received mine in order to make sure that I got it and gave me a discount on my next purchase...I know thats not helping your situation any, I just wanted to say that he will compensate if he feels he was responsible.

The problem with paypal is that if you do the shipping labels through them, they only do the address that is registered on the account. So maybe he was not the person that actually shipped it out and that was the only address they had. I would suggest that for anyone using paypal who wants to ship to another address put that address in the comments section or add it to your profile so that it can be selected when processing payment.

I would file a claim with UPS or ask him to file a claim stating you never received your item. Hopefully UPS will investigate and reimburse Jacksun for the wig which he can them turn around and reimburse you or make another one.

Good Luck....
mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2008 at 6:15am
thanks, chatted with im yesterday and asled him to file a claim with ups. he told me it was not his fault. when i sent him a copy of the email with the correct address, he stopped talking. so i filed a claim with paypal, hopefully that will work, bu am having a bad feeling. i'm pretty sure the lady next door took it, so out come the b in me. slashing tires an bustng windows seems to be my only opion.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2008 at 3:40pm
wow i'm so sorry but i agee with coolazzfemale you gotta get that address corrected in that pay pal account.. and you can't trust UPS to do that either, i live in apts. i leave a note to take it to the rental office.. also you could have called ups and changed the delivery instructions over the phone and they will..
mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2008 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

wow i'm so sorry but i agee with coolazzfemale you gotta get that address corrected in that pay pal account.. and you can't trust UPS to do that either, i live in apts. i leave a note to take it to the rental office.. also you could have called ups and changed the delivery instructions over the phone and they will..

i didn't do the labels through paypal, i just made payment through paypal. the paypal address is correct, it is where i live. i wish i would have known i could of made change of delivery. i filed a claim wih paypal, and know jack says he will give me a discount and asked me o drop the claim, which i will do if i am satisfied with the discount.
mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2008 at 4:31pm
actually, i just reread his email, he would like me to remove the bad news from the internet. i will post when everything is resolved.
RDYRED25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RDYRED25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2008 at 11:18am
give you a discount on what??? it sounds like you are out of a wig...and he wants to give you a discount on another wig....that doesnt sound right...or maybe i am reading it wrong...
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2008 at 7:30pm
i'm still trying to understand where the mishap is? I mean if he had the correct address what did he do wrong? Maybe i'm not understanding but i'm assuming that UPS left it outside your door, so it would be more their fault than his? i'm just trying to understand i'm thinking maybe i read this wrong somehow.. but if UPS has restriction with deliver that they must receive a signature and they didn't and left it there, then its their fault.. b/c if i wasn't at home after two attempts i have to go to the hub and pick it up they won't leave it.. b/c if Jacksun can produce to pay pal that he made the delivery its not going to go in your favor with Pay pal.. and with pay pal i have two addresses listed my work and home, and i'm sure to select which one i prefer.. I'm trying to help you find a solution if i can, but i'm not understanding this.. i'm really sorry..

Edited by sexibeach - September 29 2008 at 7:32pm
mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2008 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i'm still trying to understand where the mishap is? I mean if he had the correct address what did he do wrong? Maybe i'm not understanding but i'm assuming that UPS left it outside your door, so it would be more their fault than his? i'm just trying to understand i'm thinking maybe i read this wrong somehow.. but if UPS has restriction with deliver that they must receive a signature and they didn't and left it there, then its their fault.. b/c if i wasn't at home after two attempts i have to go to the hub and pick it up they won't leave it.. b/c if Jacksun can produce to pay pal that he made the delivery its not going to go in your favor with Pay pal.. and with pay pal i have two addresses listed my work and home, and i'm sure to select which one i prefer.. I'm trying to help you find a solution if i can, but i'm not understanding this.. i'm really sorry..

ok i live & my mailing address is on street A, so that's the address that shows up when i make a payment through paypal. however before i made the payment he asked me to send the address to send it to, i sent him him my mother's address on street B, which he disregarded and sent it to address A. when i came home ther was a sticker at address a, i sent him a message asking where did he get that address, he said paypal. i log onto paypal, and shore enough on the recipt it has address a. i told him he sent it to the wrong address he says, oh have neighbor or family to sign. i told him that wasn't possible and i would sign the slip asking ups to leave it at the door. i feel that it is his fault for sending it to the wrong address, but also my fault for asking ups to leave it at the door, which is why i am asking for a discount and not a full refund. however, he has been lolly gaggin with me, sending one lienr e-mails once a day, and we are not getting anywhere. in the last email i got yesterday he finally quoted me, but quoted me full price. i replied that that price did not reflect a discount and i would keep the claim open with paypal. oh how do i know it doesn't reflect the discount, i ordered the same exact wig, and this time he's telling me that the curl can't be added, so who know what he sent the last time, becasue i requested the same exact wig, down to the hair color. i'm so frustrated, but i have been remaining calm, i still have this wig that's too small for me, i put it on everynight and play with it, and imagine how it would be if it were the right size. oh well......
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2008 at 5:42pm
ok i see that can get confusing when your dealing with lots of people and its your first order.. what i do is when i submit my measurement i put the delivery address on there as well as the spec's at the very end like:

Delivery Address:
name
stree
city, state and zip
home phone
cell phone

that way its always there for them to review b4 shipment especially with custom orders b/c 4 to 6 weeks in between.. sorry your going thru this..
mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2008 at 3:24pm
ok so i made a mistake, the new quote that he gave me DID reflect a discount, OF 4 F**KIN DOLLARS. he sent another email adding another $10. I asked if he was crazy, giving me a $14 dollar dicount. i'm hoping paypal agrees with me and gives me half back, so i can go shopping elsewhere.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2008 at 6:22pm
i'm really sorry your going thru this, have you contacted UPS about your delivery being stolen off your porch?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic