Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Face shape Change???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Face shape Change???
    Posted: March 08 2003 at 9:35pm
I suppose your face shape could change as you age. I know my face has become MUCH more square as I have aged and gained weight. But I am 46 and it sounds like you have a long way to go. It all depends on your current weight and whether you lose or gain weight during your lifetime. Also whether or not you have finished growing. My daughter, who is your age, had a roundish face when she was younger but now that she has slimmed down and grown up her face is more oval. I suspect that she will eventually look more square like me since people tell us we look alike (I am now looking like my mother, something I didn't think would EVER happen). Look at your parents. That is a good indicator of how your face will end up.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
Allan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2003 at 3:01pm
Just a simple Question.. Does your face shape change in age? Like I have a prety round face im 16 year old.. But can that change to a more OVal-shape when I reach 20? Does your face appearance change in age?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic