Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acne solution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shazi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shazi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acne solution
    Posted: October 05 2008 at 12:13pm
I have had sensitive skin since I was a young girl and ever since I started working, it has

gotten worse. My job requires me to do a lot travelling and keep long hours. As such, my

sensitive skin developed acne over time and with my busy schedule, I haven’t had time to fully

attend to it. I consulted many beauty therapists over the years with varying results. Some

treatments even made my skin reddish and itchy due to their chemical contents! A friend

recommended Rosa T to me a few months back and I was really sceptical initially as I thought it

was “just another beauty product”. Well, I have never been so happy to be proven wrong in this

case. After the first few times using Rosa T, I began to notice a marked difference on my skin.

It wasn’t as oily nor reddish as before and it gradually cleared off my acne until it’s hardly

noticeable today. Best of all, due to the all natural ingredients, my skin is now healthy and

gives off a natural glow, something which eluded me for many years. Today, I am a very loyal and

dedicated user of Rosa T and gladly recommend this product to all my friends. Thank you Garden of

Eden for the marvellous Rosa T! You can purchase it online now http://www.acne-treatment.cc.

shazi, England
shazi
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic