Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Really short hair help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sugarDi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarDi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Really short hair help!
    Posted: October 21 2008 at 1:18pm
Hi there!

I'm super new and I'm trying to get as much information about extensions as possible! I looooove my hair and I've done almost everything to it except extensions. I keep it short to avoid chemical damage (from dyeing) so as a result I only have 3'' of hair at the back of my head. Is this enough to get any kind of extension put in?

I'm really only looking to get very long hair for a couple months and I'm really not worried about having to lose some length to have them removed. I want to get them out in professionally but I'm having a really hard time getting any information about costing and procedures.

Any information, tips and advice are completely appreciated!

Thanks so much!
-Diana

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2008 at 2:23pm
If you haven't already done so, try the extensions forum here. 

You should also be able to call salons near you that do extensions and ask for a quote on a price.  They may want you to come in so they can see your hair before they tell you, you can go in, then if they pressure you to schedule an appointment for them you can always make one for a later date and cancel it later over the phone if you don't want to keep it, or don't like their price.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
lizziedoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizziedoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2008 at 4:54pm
Hey there,

try this site:

http://www.hairplanethairextensions.co.uk

they sell fab hair extensions that are pre glued so you can do it all yourself.

Smile

Lizziedoll
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic