Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Im a Newbie...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sheeya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheeya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im a Newbie...
    Posted: October 25 2008 at 12:55am
hey everyone! i have been searching through some forums now for the past few days and i am thinking about getting my first full lace wig. I got the definition down for Yaki and light yaki but what is Yacki Straight? Is it the same thing as Light yaki? I saw this lady on youtube and her unit was beautiful... on her website she says it is Yack straight but if i can figure out if she means Yaki or Light Yaki. Im sure i can get a better price straight from a CV though. Ive been hearing so much about Rex and Jacksun. Can someone take a look at her video and if you know what type of hair it is let me know. Her unit is the exact type that I am looking for. Help me please!

love conquers all
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2008 at 9:18am
it looks like regular yaki to me..

Edited by sexibeach - October 26 2008 at 9:19am
sheeya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheeya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2008 at 6:41pm
thank you so much Sexibeach... i've seen you on so many posts answering so many peoples questions including my own...you dont kno how helpful you are...you deserve an award or something! lol :-)
love conquers all
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2008 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by sheeya sheeya wrote:

thank you so much Sexibeach... i've seen you on so many posts answering so many peoples questions including my own...you dont kno how helpful you are...you deserve an award or something! lol :-)

thank you so much! Wink i'm glad i can help you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic