Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairsisters.com?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hair Goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairsisters.com?
    Posted: November 06 2008 at 7:27pm

Hi everyone.Smile

I've been thinking about ordering from HairSisters.com.
Has anyone had any experiences with them...good?  bad?..etc.
Please share.  I'm not sure if I can trust them because I saw some comments where the instant weave hair was shorter than promised.
Thank you.

_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2008 at 10:20pm
I've had good experiences from hairsisters.

One thing about ordering hair online, from anyone, is that the hair isn't always how its pictured and doesn't always live up the the length they say it is.
Whenever I see hair I like, I'd go to my local BSS and find the hair I'm looking at and compare the pics from the actual hair, tug on it, touch it for softness, check the length and then I'd go back to hairsisters and order (granted hairsisters have the better deal)

Hope this helps!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2008 at 12:59pm
SmileThanks Princess.
You always come around and I appreciate it.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2008 at 10:21pm
No problem, glad ta help. Hairsisters just sells the hair..if the quality was bad or shorter than it was supposed to be, thats Outre/Milky Way, whatever the brand is fault.
I've bought 12in hair that's more like 10in. I bought this 12in curly hair, ended up being more like 10in..its 12inches when the hair is straight, not curly
antoinette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antoinette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2008 at 11:00am
My sister and friend purchases their hair from there and they get their hair fast and get a discount!
www.myspace.com/netteo81
www.fotki.com/ifeyini

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2008 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by antoinette antoinette wrote:

My sister and friend purchases their hair from there and they get their hair fast and get a discount!
Thank you.  I will think about trying them out. Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2008 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by _Princess_ _Princess_ wrote:

No problem, glad ta help. Hairsisters just sells the hair..if the quality was bad or shorter than it was supposed to be, thats Outre/Milky Way, whatever the brand is fault.
I've bought 12in hair that's more like 10in. I bought this 12in curly hair, ended up being more like 10in..its 12inches when the hair is straight, not curly
Very interesting.  I understand

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antoinette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2008 at 10:27pm

did you order the hair from hairsisters. if you want indian hair go to www.lanikshair.com. she has the best virgin indian hair on the market!

www.myspace.com/netteo81
www.fotki.com/ifeyini

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2008 at 4:04pm
Thank you.  However I do not order from companies that do not supply a working telephone number.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antoinette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2009 at 4:31pm
did you send her an email asking her what is her # ? I am on black hair media all the time and all the girls love her hair and I plan on ordering my hair soon!
www.myspace.com/netteo81
www.fotki.com/ifeyini

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2009 at 1:25pm
No.  I did not.  If there's not a telephone number on the site, I question the business.  Sorry, but I've been burned and learned my lesson. Yes.
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2009 at 6:24pm
I've purchased a few wigs from there, they came on time and were very good.  I try to read the reviews of each wig before I purchase them, I tend to get the ones on sale/clearance. However, I got an email a few months back stating that they were becoming a new company. Not sure what that was about.

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2009 at 7:12pm
I just ordered from them and my receipt and it had a different name "Cyberux" on it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic