Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Growing out a Pixie Cut- Photo Progress Journal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing out a Pixie Cut- Photo Progress Journal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
smilinjenn71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilinjenn71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2011 at 5:23pm
You hair has gotten sooooooooo long!  Even with the trim you had awhile back.  And stop straitening it....I would KILL for those curls and would probably still have long hair if I had 'em too!  hehe.
girl23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girl23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2011 at 12:18pm
Im in the same boat...i cut and color so much...i ruined my hair lots of times....i hate it...im always so excited about coloring and dying and bleaching...i kind of get a kick out of it...i really enjoy that...but as soon as im done...and damaging the hair...i get so upset...to see all the damage i caused.:( Angry  makes me feel baddddddd...

I want to let my hair grow out healthy...so bad...im determined ..ill have nice hair by december...wish me luck ladies Wink
ALWAYS BE TRUE TO URSELF :) NO MATTER WHAT
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2011 at 3:22pm
ERROR ERROR ERROR

Edited by suicides_eve - December 29 2014 at 11:59pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 8:49pm
ERROR ERROR ERROR

Edited by suicides_eve - December 29 2014 at 11:59pm
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2011 at 10:00am
looking great Eve.
SiNfuL GirL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiNfuL GirL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2012 at 10:14pm
Ahhhh you havent posted anything forever lol. I loved hearing all your funny stories even though i rarely posted in here i still read what was going on with your hair. Nice to see self controlled people out there since i have 0 self control when it comes to bleaching. Hope to hear more from you soon even if you did cut all your hair off... =)
dandanmian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dandanmian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2012 at 3:01pm

A girlfriend said that considering she started out wetting the girl's hair and employing a baggie upon it although she rested well she was benefiting from major growth we're gonna test it tonight when i carry out my monistat treatment if you ask me it would make since nonetheless i do not know how i can decide to use the crinkling sound with the stinking travelling bag while i attempt to sleep.

=================================================
prom dressesempire wedding dresses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2014 at 11:58pm
ERROR ERROR ERROR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic