Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please help with growing out (Male w/square face)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please help with growing out (Male w/square face)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help with growing out (Male w/square face)
    Posted: November 18 2008 at 7:09am
You can try for hairstyles that are long on top and shorter on the back and sides until the top grows enough to start getting it cut into a bob.  See the Gallery tab at the top for men's hairstyles so you can see plenty to choose from.  The growing out phase does suck, but all one can do is wait if you want to grow it.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
piecemaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piecemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2008 at 9:58pm
Hi there. I signed up to these forums just for my hair. LOL. So I wanna grow my hair long for the first time in my life. I have always wanted it, but i would always cut them cuz they look bad a 1/3rd of the way.

Please give me advice on how to grow out my hair. Do i still need to get haircuts in between? Right now i have about 1 and half inch hair with a taper haircut. What do i need to do to look clean yet let my hair grow out?

Please let me know if there are any products i should use to grow my hair faster or to strengthen my straight hair.

Here's a photo of my present hair. Feel free to laugh,this was taken a few days ago when i was at the hospital after a little accident.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic