Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

C22 citrus solvent or lace release??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
janajanb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janajanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C22 citrus solvent or lace release??
    Posted: November 17 2008 at 10:09am
Big%20smilethanx i didnt even mention the shampoo + canditioner!! i want to get puroligy which is like... Angry$30 a bottle....... im totally screwed.. its gonna be pushing $700 soonConfused 
Dimples7777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dimples7777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2008 at 11:53pm
Wow.  I bought a mannequin head from www.Studiorox.com   They are also an Ebay vendor.  Hairdirect.com has a good selection of adhesives and fast shipping.  Wilshire Wigs sells Davlyn Green.   
"A wise man never knows all, only fools know everything."
African Proverb
janajanb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janajanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2008 at 10:26pm
wewh thats great lol and im also gonna go for the davelyn (green) everyone seems to like it (this flw stuff im afraid, is going to go over my buget which is $650 for the wig including the adheaseives its crazy sexi lol the wig is $520 and my adheasives price is going higher and higher LOLConfused i got (am going to order soon) so far; 99% Alcohol, Scalp Protector Spray, Lace Release Dab-on,  Super Tape Strips, Brushes, Metal clips, Lace Release spray bottle, Pair of Scissor, davelyn, no tape, the thinning sheers you told me about, maniquin head, fray block, and the wig cap...... so much my heads spinning lolBig%20smileLOL oh yea and hows the shipping and handleing prices? crap i forgot thoseConfused
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2008 at 7:40pm
YES of course either is good, actually C22 citrus is just like goo gone or desolve it, and the lace release is like acohol, just for future notice so you don't have to spend so much.. b/c the bottles aren't that big and you'll need to get it more and more..
janajanb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janajanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2008 at 6:51pm
ok, thaks sexi beachSmileSmile but can i jus use lace release? bcuz im getting a starter kit and it comes with the lace release but i was worried bcuz it didnt come with c22 solvent or fray blcokConfused
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2008 at 3:57pm

i got me some 99% acohol and put it in a spray bottle and spray around ther perimeter, and then i use desolve it once i remove it to spray on it to remove the adhesive.. you can find it where the goo gone is..

janajanb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janajanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2008 at 9:53am
CANT CHOOSE...... this is my first unit and i have no idea which is better or if it really matters but what has worked best for you??  thank you everyone (and please dont say both or eles i will end up buying both of them and i really dont want to do that lol LOLLOLLOL)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic