Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LF and FLW Newbie Nightmares

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sheeya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheeya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF and FLW Newbie Nightmares
    Posted: November 22 2008 at 9:08am

Im a newbie and I ordered my first unit from a CV and I loved everything about it except the fact that the knots werent bleached like the specs said it would be before I purchased it...Now Im praying I dont mess up the unit after I attempt to bleach the knots myself. I want to hear about other people's bad experiences and how they dealt with it or overcame them. If you dont mind sharing, because I think we have all been there and done that and if for example your LF fell off in a pool after you used a certain tape or you ended up using a certain brand of shampoo or a technique that destroyed you LF or FLW then it would be helpful to other newbies and maybe even the more experienced LF wearers.

love conquers all
janajanb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janajanb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2008 at 9:52pm
well i just got my lf and the day i got it i thought the application was gonna be easy so i decide to cut the lace extra short! not knowing that the unit was too small and now it keeps slipping back and the glue keeps turning white.... and cant even glue or tape the back down.... its so horrrible!!! i just wanna walk away from lf and look back but i still rock it bcuz i didnt have another weave planned as a back up so im totally srewed....CryCry iono wut to do now plz help if u can
Msplaygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Msplaygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2008 at 11:35pm
My knots werent bleached either and Im too scared to do it, Im just wearing a tan stocking cap and callin it a day
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic