Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEW fake hair photos!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Savage Gardener View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savage Gardener Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW fake hair photos!!!!
    Posted: April 04 2003 at 4:04pm
The last one in particular looks amazing! You're very pretty Lyris. :)

The only false hair thingy I have is a massively long platinum blonde wig I wore at halloween - I was Galadriel. :P That doesn't really have a lot to do with anything, but...

turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 1:55pm
yep, the long one is my favorite too! gorgeous hair and gorgeous girl:)
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 12:25pm
It *is* a darn good match. All but the first piece are by Revlon and "medium brown/walnut" is identical to my natural shade. The longest one is also my favorite--that's just how my hair was in high school/early college and I MISS IT! Thanks for your comments gals...it's Friday so have a fabulous weekend!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Isla Q. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isla Q. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 8:04am
Wow, those look great, Lyris! I especially like the last one, with the longest hair. The color looks like it's a perfect match!
Lady Maria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 10:11pm
You're beautiful Lyris!
Lady Maria
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 9:12pm
They look great, and they really seem to match your color well. That's so cool! Thanks!
[/url]

Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2003 at 7:24pm
Just thought I'd share some pictures of me wearing my various fake hair pieces. If they don't load the first time try refreshing. My real hair is shoulder-length, and in all the following pictures I have it pulled into a bun.

I got this spiky thing at Target for $3.
http://www.crosswinds.net/~lyrisk/twist.html

This ponytail came from Sally Beauty. It was a lot longer but I cut it so it looked natural for work.
http://www.crosswinds.net/~lyrisk/shortpony.html

This is an add-on bun which looks infinitely better than my puny real hair underneath.
http://www.crosswinds.net/~lyrisk/bun.html

Finally........this one's for Gord!
http://www.crosswinds.net/~lyrisk/long.html
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic