Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Add in pony tail from HSN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
threejobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threejobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add in pony tail from HSN
    Posted: April 04 2003 at 7:09am
Has anyone tried the add on pony tail you get at Home Shopping Network? Its called Toni Pony and according to the demonstration it allows you to add in a pony tail to your short hair. Looks like a good idea for those people trying to grow out their short hair.
threejobs!
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 7:21am
Hi threejobs, haven't "seen" you in awhile! I haven't tried that specific extension but there are lots of similar products out there that look completely natural. (I just posted some photos of me with fake hair last night....here's one of the long ponytail if you're interested: http://www.crosswinds.net/~lyrisk/long.html ) That one is by TressAllure (Revlon) and I got it from Trade Secret. Sally Beauty also sells clip-in ponytails that work the same as Toni Pony (I checked the HSN website and it looks like a standard add-on.)

As long as your hair is long enough to pull back/gel into a short ponytail, this will work for you. I'd suggest shopping around too--the HSN product only gives you one texture/length choice but dozens of sites out there offer an entire range of curly, wavy, crimped (!), long, short, etc. A good one is ultimatelooks.com...I ordered a bun from them. Good luck! :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 7:57am
Oh, also I don't know your ethnicity but a good site for African-American clip-in ponytails is: www.ebonyline.com/clip-drawstring.html
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic