Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bbbooorrriiinnnggg....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xanafire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xanafire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bbbooorrriiinnnggg....
    Posted: April 04 2003 at 7:42pm
could you help me please? i have brown boring hair..... it's wavy, very wavy... broken off and fried. it is about 2.5 in. below my shoulders and blunt cut. i want to grow it very long.

I NEED SOME OPTIONS!!!
Thank You :)
~***~Jesus loves you!!!~***~
xanafire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xanafire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2003 at 4:16pm
help!!
~***~Jesus loves you!!!~***~
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2003 at 11:22pm
i think the first and most important part would be to grow out or trim off the broken and fried parts so you can have nice healthy hair.
wittils View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wittils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2003 at 4:31pm
Okay... why is it fried?

Are you coloring it? Perm?

Whatever you are doing, there is hope. Try L'Oreal's Nature Therapy products. I really, really swear by these wonderful products.

If you are chemically damaging your hair they help tremendously, if you are not then you are one step ahead of the game.

I use the Hot Oil, Mega Moisture, Mega Repair, and the Unfrizz. There are others too, but these are what I have stayed with.

Frizzy hair does not neccessarily mean broken hair, but new hair growth... it has to travel from point A to point Z doesn't it. So nourish it as it does grow and be ever so gentle in handling it.

Gentle detangling, gentle combing, gentle brushing. And don't overwork your hair. Excessive anything is bad for the hair.

P.S. The products I mentioned are worth the investment. Well worth it. And you will love the smell, that always adds points in my book.
Precious is the day... it happens only once in a lifetime.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2003 at 11:54am
I think all one length is not the best style for wavy hair. Try to find a good stylist who can add some layers for you. Just doing that won't disturb the length (if you tell them you don't want to go shorter) but will remove a lot of the damage. The layers will work better with your wave, release it so to speak. You can also try some highlights too.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic