Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TiGi: RockAholic line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beautynut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautynut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TiGi: RockAholic line
    Posted: December 01 2008 at 1:45pm
Has anyone tried this new line by Tigi --> Rockaholic?

If so, what are your thoughts / opinions?

I'm especially interested in the Detangler and Shine Blaster.

Thank you very much.

Can't wait to hear reviews.

Edited by Beautynut - December 01 2008 at 1:46pm
LavenderPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 2:13pm
hey beautynut, thanks for the head's up on tigi products, I hope our trade secret here in hawaii has testers on that hair detangler leave in spray, that one looks good, but I wish they made a newer liquid shampoo and conditioner of that rockaholic lines, I dont like the Idea of a Spray on shampoo, dont sound clean to me...LOL.
Beautynut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautynut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 3:52pm
LavenderPink,
You are welcome about the heads up.
I have tried the Detangler and Shine Blaster.

The Detangler does detangle well, but I, personally, prefer something a little heavier / more conditioning, but this product works well.

The Shine Blaster is a little heavy, so it ONLY takes a little.  Overall, I like this product the most.

I agree.  I'm not sure IF I will be trying the dry shampoo, but it would work for those days that we are completely out of time to shampoo our hair.  It helps reduce the oil at the scalp.

I like Tigi products, but they are not my first choice. 
Tigi's smell and eye-catching packaging seem to be their best quality.
Just my thoughts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 4:04pm
I agree with you beauty, I love light light leave in conditioning sprays without petoliums and No mineral oils in them, more organic is my route,but I will be checking this tigi out at our local trade secret!! keep us posted on any newbies of poos and condish's out there.Thumbs%20Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 4:04pm
oh by the way beauty, what is your First choice hair products??
Beautynut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautynut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 4:17pm
Oh, goodness.
I am a product whore! LOL
LOL

Seriously, I love to try new products regularly.

For some reason, my hair does really well with Matrix Sleek.look shampoo and conditioners.

So, a 'few' of my favorites are:

Sleek.look - shampoo & conditioner

Paul Mitchell -  Super Charged & The Detangler, Super Skinny Serum & balm

Redken - All Soft

Pureology - NanoWorks shampoo & conditioner

It's a 10 Miracle Spray

Morrocan Miracle Oil

Tigi After the Party smoothing balm

*tons more that I can't think of at the moment.* Confused

LOL!

How about yours? Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2009 at 2:49pm
hey beauty, I really dont have a staple poo and condish Yet, Im still on the try out's right now, i am waiting for that shampoo new bar of chagrin valley called aruveydic poo bars, I ordered 2 to see how it does for my color treated hair, and ordered some bar soaps as well, I hear raves bout Chagrin valley and used quite a few of her hair poo bars Not bad, but right now our weather is changing to fall, and My hair is not cooperating with any liquid poos and condish's im in a search for a great Non oily leave ins'. thanks
111knbc111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 111knbc111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2010 at 12:15am
YES! I love this line. I have tried the shampoo and conditioner and my FAVORITE thing is the shine blaster. I actually just did a review on that. If you are interested in watching here is the link and its the 4th product that I review so you can just fast forward!!

I hope this helps!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e9_JMSQGNQ
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic