Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alanis Morissette

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alanis Morissette
    Posted: December 02 2008 at 12:59am
 Singer Alanis Morissette's bangs are as long as I've seen them. I love long bangs but most probably think she needs a trim. http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=6&Number=1056663134&Searchpage=2&Main=1056663134&Words=&topic=1&Search=true#Post1056663134

Not major news, but news just the same since she just appeared on the Rosie O'Donnell show. If you were with the board back when Alanis originally cut her long, gorgeous hair, you know I was ready to throw in the towel after that. I'm glad to see it's getting there again, although the new growth could be mostly extensions.
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2008 at 11:03am
See Kramer, just because a long hair Icon cuts her treasured locks, it is NOT the end of the world!  You are rewarded for your patience!  Remember Kristy Hume?  She famously cut off her long hair 7 or 8 years ago, and it is also now long.  Change CAN be good!  (Although I thought Alanis looked cute as hell with the short cut!)
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2008 at 11:31pm
I hope she grows out the bangs. Yeah it looks ok but when you recall her having all one lenght hair. You kind of look for that.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2008 at 3:13pm
     Alanis does have extensions now, but her real hair is fairly long, about mid-back or longer. I'll take the bangs. She looks different with them. As long as her hair stays long. She knows that most of her fans were unhappy with her short hair. She calls the huge chop a mistake. Headbanging a pixie cut has no effect. (lol) Wink Bob
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 12:48pm
Alanis Morissette at the 2011 American Music Awards:

Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 7:20am
Thanks Kramer for the update. Nice to see the long hair is back.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic