Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairtopia - SHELF LIFE?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MimiKeki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MimiKeki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairtopia - SHELF LIFE?
    Posted: December 08 2008 at 8:28am
Hey everyone.  I have a question about the Hairtopia vitamins.  The thing is, I've bought a '6 month subscription'.  The 3 bottles arrived today.  However, at the moment, I am on a 1-month course of 'Vitamins for Hair' from Holland and Barrett (UK).  My question is - Is it safe to keep the Hairtopia for the remainder of this month, until I've finished the course I'm currently on?
Do they 'go off', or decrease in value as time goes by?

Also, what does 6 month subscription actually mean?  I mean, do they send you a new package each month or something?

Thanks for any help!  Can't wait to get started on them.Tongue
Mimi
Trying to grow out layers for a more matched, and uniformed style :D
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2008 at 4:06pm
Hi,

Thanks so much your question.  It gives me a chance to brag a little bit so forgive me in advance.  :-)

HairTopia is custom formulated for HairBoutique.com only.  It is only sold through HB.com and Amazon.com and that's it.  You will not be able to find this exact formula anywhere else.

The lab that has been manufacturing HairTopia for us over the past 9+ years ONLY manufactures the vitamins when we submit a PO.  The vitamins are manufactured and in our warehouse within a matter of weeks.  

They are not pre-made and sitting around somewhere in a dusty warehouse .  Since we are the only company that the lab makes the vitamins for it doesn't make sense for them to pre-make them.  So they don't. 

We only order enough for a 45 supply which is why sometimes we run out for a day or two.  (Sorry about that).

You would have a hard time finding fresher vitamins anywhere else. 

The average shelf life for HairTopia is 5 years. The oldest HairTopia at HairBoutique.com is approximately 60 days.  Most is a matter of weeks old. 

Which is one reason so many people have such good results.  What most people don't realize is that vitamins sit on shelves in health food stores for years before they are purchased.  Vitamins can stay fresh for a long time, especially if stored in a cool dry place.  But they do lose their potency over time.

Making sure HairTopia would always be the absolute freshest was a major consideration for me when I was working on the formula with our chemist. 

We jump through a few hoops to make sure that our HT is not pre-made.  Which again can be a challenge of running out if we don't project our sales cycle properly.

As an example, we just received a brand new shipment last week (12/1/08).  That means customers who received HT last week were getting vitamins less than 21 days old.

This is one fact about HairTopia I am very proud of. Sorry for being a proud mama.

Please feel free to email me with any additional questions or post them here.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
MimiKeki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MimiKeki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2008 at 5:56pm
Thanks so much for replying Karen. I have to say, your product is working a charm for me. I have noticed brand new growth all over my scalp. My hair has grown at least an inch since I started using Hairtopia, as shown by the new baby hairs. The condition is the best it's ever been. Thanks!!
Trying to grow out layers for a more matched, and uniformed style :D
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2008 at 7:07am
Hi Karen!

I was wondering if you could post the ingrediants here?

I have to be very careful about what I take because of a very bad peanut allergy.  I also avoid soy and vegetable proteins <very sensitive> so if it's not too much of a hassle, I'd be appreciative to know all ingrediants before I  make a decision to buy HairTopia.

TIA!
Spoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2010 at 7:02pm
hey, how did u manage to get Hairtopia in the uk? they dont deliver it here and neither do amazon.

thanks in advance,
who loves, dies well.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2010 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Spoon Spoon wrote:

hey, how did u manage to get Hairtopia in the uk? they dont deliver it here and neither do amazon.

thanks in advance,

Hi,

HairBoutique.com ships HairTopia to anywhere in the world.  We have many customers in the UK, France and Europe as well as South America, Japan and Asia.

If you have questions please email CustomerCare@hairboutique.com and they will be happy to answer your questions.

Thanks so much for your interest.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic