Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Preventing Short Hair from Curling?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Preventing Short Hair from Curling?
    Posted: December 27 2008 at 11:35pm
Hi, I have shoulder length hair and I want to cut my hair short. The last time I cut my hair a little shorter than shoulder length it became wavy, so my concern is that when i cut my hair this short it will curl. I am thinking of using a straightening balm to keep it straight, will this work? If not, any recommendations on what i should do to keep it straight?

This is the haircut i will be getting:
http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/short_hairstyles_001.php

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2008 at 8:23pm
Cute haircut that you're wanting.  You're going to have to get a couple of round brushes and blow it straight.  You're hairstylist can teach you how.  Good luck and please let us know how it turns out.
HAWG
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2009 at 8:50pm
so are you going to get the cut? I think its cute

Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic