Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Body Scrubs and body bumps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jewels408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Body Scrubs and body bumps
    Posted: January 22 2009 at 8:17pm
Hey

I was hoping I could get some responses about body scrubs and bumps.

I have those bumps on my upper arms and have not been able to find a true relief from them. Does anyone else have these or is it just me?!

My arms itch sometimes so I thought it was just that I needed to moisturize more, but oh no..that did not help.

I just bought the really nice Brown Sugar Strawberry Gel body scrub from Abrione VB Cosmetics and it's supposed to improve the circulation and of course exfoliate.

Any thoughts??

Edited by Jewels408 - January 22 2009 at 8:19pm
SybariteGator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SybariteGator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2009 at 10:05pm
The bumps might be an allergic reaction to a detergent/soap or certain clothing fibers.

sexysunshine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexysunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2009 at 11:23am
This scrub i

Tropical Coffee Scrub with Rose Water Distillate

(6 X 16g) + 60ml

Helps to stimulate cellular circulation:

• Helps to break fatty deposit that can cause cellulite
  • Contains powerful anti oxidants and act as a cleanser and deodorant
  • Helps soothe skin ailments and dry cracked skin
  • Suitable for anti cellulite treatment when combined with Green coffee Detox massage oil
  • Suitable for more mature skin
  • Uses three types of grains mainly rice, glutinous rice and black glutinous rice as the exfoliating agent
  • 100% natural and with no added fillers 0% organic content and the rest completely natural:

It will take approx.10-14 working days for the item to reach you depending on your location.

s really good
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic