Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone tried Crede ER or Deesse?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
myhairsux View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairsux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone tried Crede ER or Deesse?
    Posted: May 12 2003 at 1:40am
thanks for your reply lyris. may i ask your personal opinion? do you think the ingredients are much better than something i could get at my local beauty store (and probably for cheaper)? i have never seen crede in any beauty store i have been in...i would have to order it and it's $30. i am willing to try almost anything if it has a good history of working...i've never heard of crede before, except when a couple people posted on another message board that it was the most AMAZING thing they have ever used on their hair.
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2003 at 7:27am
I haven't personally tried this product but judging by the ingredients it would indeed be a good moisturizing one. The cetyl alcohol second in the list is a good emollient ingredient, and the dimethicone following it will enhance shine. However, the oil listed fourth might be a bit too heavy for fine hair. After that is a detangling agent and another emollient. Sometimes it takes a bit of experimentation to get the right product for your hair. Good luck! :-)
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
myhairsux View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myhairsux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2003 at 4:51pm
I have heard some good things about Crede ER. In searching for it on the internet, it seems like wherever they sell Crede they sell Deesse too. I wouldn't want to buy it without knowing more about it. I am hoping someone here has tried it. The Crede ER ingredients are:
Water,cetyl alcohol,dimethicone,avacado oil, cetrimonium bromate,stearyl alcohol,sucorose cocoate,methyl paraben,disodium edta,natto extract,hydrolized keratin,hydrolized collagen,hydrolized milk protein,sodium hyaluronate,fragrance.
Is there anything especially good about these ingredients? OR is there anything bad? I have thin fine highlighted hair that needs damage control. I know nothing can fix what is done, but I would like to use the best products possible to prevent breakage and future damage.
Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic