Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

waves with ponytail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
datdetroitnigga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datdetroitnigga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: waves with ponytail
    Posted: February 05 2009 at 10:18pm
wus good  im new to dis websiste  and  the question i wanted to ask is  it possible to get brush waves with a ponytail considering my hair texure like i dont really want to get no perm in my hair or nothing i want them to look natural and i am half rican but like my hair is super straight and boring and i wanted to  just add some waves to it so it dont look so plain but yeah is dat possible to get brushed waves with a ponytail?
$D@ B0$S$ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $D@ B0$S$ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2009 at 9:56pm
yea itz possible juz put cc n brush a lot

cc is carrot creme

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datdetroitnigga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2009 at 10:22am
iight thanks for replying to my ish cus nigs sho is creeping on dis siteLOLLOL
Staka12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Staka12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2009 at 12:48pm
yh its possible, I saw someone with waves like that today, they look real good
RicanSpinna15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicanSpinna15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2009 at 10:32am
cop a curl activator so it will curl
im spinnin comin for dta top 10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote datdetroitnigga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2009 at 2:29pm

hell yeah us rican and dominican sweethearts suppose to already be born wit dem waves n shoot no homo but  for some reason i got dat pin straight mexican type shoot and i dont know bout dat curl ativator dat shoot stank and it stain up ur pillow casses too Angry but do you know any other methods i could use instead of the jerri juice lol

dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2009 at 10:04am
Originally posted by datdetroitsweetheart datdetroitsweetheart wrote:

hell yeah us rican and dominican sweethearts suppose to already be born wit dem waves n shoot no homo but  for some reason i got dat pin straight mexican type shoot and i dont know bout dat curl ativator dat shoot stank and it stain up ur pillow casses too Angry but do you know any other methods i could use instead of the jerri juice lol

Get you some Pink oil but add lightly thn Brush alot and often
or get some Olive lotion or cream and brush in good they wont stain your pillow..
But you gotta Brush alot and often to get waves and you gonna have to wear a Wave cap or a Durag when you're not brushing and to Bed

Edited by dothdamnthang - February 12 2009 at 11:44am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic