Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just got my lace wig! Do I have to wash it??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Katydid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katydid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just got my lace wig! Do I have to wash it??
    Posted: February 07 2009 at 11:19pm
I think I have read that you should wash your hair before you wear it the first time? 

Is this true?  I can, but it looks so pretty right now, I am always scared too.

I bought it from a Chinese vendor.

Also, I have the Sally's brand generic Biolage shampoo/conditioner or I bought the Coloresse sulfate-free shampoo/conditioner that I had bought with the wig in mind.  

Which ones would be better?

thank you!
anjee34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anjee34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2009 at 5:43pm

Do not wash it. Only wash it after you have wore it. the hair should have already deen wash before you received it. Do not use over cheap shampoo/conditioner, you will have order from forgirlslikeus.com. Silcon Mix shampoo/conditioner this product is go for lace wigs and also nearly Natural products. PLEASE DO NOT WASH THE UNIT WHEN YOU FIRST RECEIVE IT. YOU WILL RUIN IT.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2009 at 8:02pm
its not necessary i only do it, b/c i bleach the knots to my liking but if the knots are bleached i wouldn't wash  nothing.
ilnaij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilnaij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2009 at 3:26am

The American vendors i like http://www.wagmanprimus.com and californialacewigs.com

The Chinese vendors i like http://www.visionremyhair.com visionhaircn@gmail.com and it's been good quality for a decent

price.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic