Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Underarm Hair/Groin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Underarm Hair/Groin
    Posted: February 15 2009 at 2:05pm
There doesn't seem to be any advanced ways of shaving underarm hair/groinal hair aside from a razor or buying some chemicals to make the hair fall off, at least not that I have found thus far. With my method being that of the old fashioned razor blade, I'm wondering what can be done to properly shave these two problem areas? It seems there can only be 2 possible results, shave closely and get razor burn, apply light pressure and embrace the stubble.

I bought a new razor blade and tried the light shaving method, first warming up the area with warm water, then applying a thick coat of shaving gel and then going first with the grain and then against, but there is still left over stubble. Applying more pressure results in razor burn, so I apply a sprinkle of baby powder, which really doesn't seem to do as much as was suggested. There must be some way that women do this via a razor! >.< I am wondering at this point if its just something you can only adapt into, with your skin growing more resistant to the razor burn or whatever. Any help is appreciated though = )
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic