Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HELP, How to get my Blonde hair back to black :(
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP, How to get my Blonde hair back to black :(

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mellyshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mellyshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP, How to get my Blonde hair back to black :(
    Posted: February 16 2009 at 9:14pm
Kay so, I have been EVERY SINGLE hair color known to man. I had beautiful long black hair, and of course being the stubborn teenager, indecisive teenager that I am, I decided to start changing it. Long story short, I changed it to brown, then red, then back to black, then red again, the blonde. My hair is still in pretty good condition, and its about mid back. Nothing compared to my long hip-length black hair I used to have though. :(

Anyway, the point is. I currently have blonde hair (not natural). It's not platinum, and it's not very light. It's more of a golden blonde. Still pretty light though. I'm so over dying my hair. I want to dye it back to jet black (my natural hair color), but I've heard the green horror stories.

So, how do I go about doing this?
I am aware I have to put a red filler in. But should it be semi-permanent or permanent hair dye?

suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2009 at 4:14pm
i would go with a red base protien filler it will give the red tones while adding the protien/ strength you strand will need to take the dye. plus it gives an even color take.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic