Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Goldwell colorance mixing question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zaxwrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaxwrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Goldwell colorance mixing question
    Posted: February 19 2009 at 5:45pm
Hi! I'm planning to give myself a gloss and would like to mix in some toner. Can Goldwell colorance 10P and gloss be mixed together?

I'm not a Goldwell newbie, do my own topchic color all the time on my roots. Just not sure if I can combine colorance gloss and colorance toner in one application. Thanks!
borne.blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2009 at 6:19pm
 I am under the impression when I read about gloss or a clear treatment has a lower vol developer and coats the outside or is used to dilute a color, seal color, create brilliance/shine, and longer lasting color results.

According to the Colorance Blonde Toning Sheet Colorance Clear is ideal for ultra gloss, condition & intermixing with other shades.
 If I find more out I will let you knowTongueCheers!

Edited by borne.blonde - February 23 2009 at 6:50pm
zaxwrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaxwrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2009 at 12:37pm
BB, it is the clear colorance I'm hoping to mix with 10p colorance ... should work then, you think?

Thanks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2009 at 4:15am
Yes! it should Work Well -10ml Colorance 10P & 10 ml Colorance Acid Color Clear & 40 ml Colorance Acid Color Lotion (developer).

You can do it on clean towel dried hair, you could use pre color spray to porous spots etc.
Other Tips : Use a wide tooth comb to froth it up & at the end of processing lather it up & rinse but DO NOT shampoo.  Instead go for a Leave In Conditioner after rinsing well.

zaxwrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaxwrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2009 at 8:14am
Thank you BB, my wonderful, expert, generous knowledge sharing friend!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borne.blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2009 at 8:05pm
*Hugs* Embarrassed  & Right back to you!
Happy Hoppy SPRING!

Edited by borne.blonde - March 25 2009 at 8:07pm
Daisies4me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisies4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2009 at 1:51pm

dear zaxwrit and born blonde...

I would LOVE to color my own roots.  Right now I'm using one of those at home kits that make my hair dull.  i have a tube of topchic laying around, but I dont know what to mix it with it...your advice would be greatly appreciated!  I would love to do glosses myself too.  What do you mix the clear gloss with?

I see this post is old, but maybe you'll get an email alerting you !

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic