Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

gray hair problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
katie0613 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie0613 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gray hair problem
    Posted: February 26 2009 at 8:34pm
Hello everyone!  I'm a newbie.  I have been letting my hair grow out for about 14months. It was a beautiful silver/white.Big%20smile I only had about an inch to go to total natural. I changed hairdressers, new haircut, new products. The new products turned my hair yellow/tan.Cry Iwent to her 3 times and  complained. (2 haircuts and a bang trim about the color. ) The last visit I was told not to use anything with yellow in it.  I went home and checked the shampoo and conditioner and sure enough they were both loaded with yellow.Shocked  I went back to my hairdresser and told her about this problem.  (She sold me the products.) All I got was ,no cash refunds from the manicurist and her.  I was looking for a solution not a hand out. Now I've got a problem and don't know what to do.Confused I've tried silver shampoos but the result doesn't last. My hair became brittle and was breaking. Please if any one knows of some products that could help, it would greatly be appreciated. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic