Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Fall Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dealrocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dealrocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Fall Problem
    Posted: March 02 2009 at 2:58am
I have been loosing lots of my hair for the past few years and now I am three month pregnant. I am very worried that my situation might get worse during post pregnancy period. Cry

Please help how can i stop my hair fall? please

DR Lady

girlonthecover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlonthecover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 6:02am
its true that one significant cause of hair loss is pregnancy due to depletion of nutrients from the mother's body to support the growing baby, as well as a body that's trying to cope with imbalance of hormones... also, another reason is that your body might be subjected to extreme stress once you approach childbirth.

so i guess what you can do to keep your hair is to relax through out your pregnancy and physically prepare your body for childbirth... avoid things that will cause your body stress, eat a well-balanced diet to provide nutrition not only to your baby but to your hair as well... i also suggest you try taking Pre-natal vitamins to supply your body with the nutrients it needs... keep yourself healthy and stress-free! :)
dealrocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dealrocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2009 at 1:48am
thanks for the useful advice.!!Smile
Patricia8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patricia8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2009 at 6:43am
I suffered from hair loss too and I started trying everything you can imagine to stop my hair loss.

The things that really worked for me was:

1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;

2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;

3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;

4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);

5) also I used herbal treatment -  I think it is very important!

It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!

Good luck!
-------------------------------------

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 13 2009 at 11:43pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic