Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"California" cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
totcib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totcib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "California" cut
    Posted: May 26 2003 at 8:13pm
I love the sexy look of Pam Anderson, etc. A friend once told me that she called this a "California cut". So how would you descibe Pam's cut to a stylist to cut your hair? ALso---I have very fine/thin hair--so how can I copy this type of sexy cut with my hair type?
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2003 at 9:12pm
Take a picture of Pamela with you so the stylist can see the cut. Most stylist can interpret a cut just by looking at the picture.

If you approach older stylist with the name "California Cut" they may think it is the old "California Concept" which is the old Farrah cut.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2003 at 11:59am
I doubt that Pam's haircut would look good with fine, thin hair. Once it gets that long it is very stringy and I have heard that even Pam has lots of clip in extensions to get that really full look. I think you would find it a lot of work and it wouldn't stay full and wavy for very long no matter what you do to it. Go for sleek and straight instead.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic