Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to cut these styles?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wuddafak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wuddafak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to cut these styles?
    Posted: March 24 2009 at 7:58pm
Hi I just found this site.
I want to get my hair like these. I know its mainly about styling it. But how should you cut it? Im still growing my hair until my sideburns etc are past my ear so when I can cut it like this.

What I do know is that they use gatsby hair wax to style it, then freeze it with got2be.

Im don't really know how to explain how to get this hair style. If I go to a salon, what should I tell them to get my hair to like like these?:

thanks

Edited by wuddafak - March 24 2009 at 7:58pm
wuddafak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wuddafak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2009 at 9:20pm
anyone?
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2009 at 5:20pm
Don't explain it. Just print out the pics and take them to your stylist. A good stylist should be able to figure out how to cut it from this.
krystlegarrison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krystlegarrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2009 at 5:57pm
I agree, print the pictures and take them with. It's pretty much a long faux hawk just styled different but chances are without a picture the cut will get lost in translation!
Krystle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic